I just want to make you aware that the Jam Packed Team will be running a Jam Packed/Raspberry Jam Event at Hamilton Grammar School, Hamilton, South Lanarkshire on Friday 28th, Saturday 29th August 2015.
Details are still being ironed out as to the exact format of the event however the proposed running order will be along the lines of…
Friday 28th morning – pupil workshops in the school for classes from within the school
Friday 28th afternoon – CPD for teachers on getting started with the Raspberry Pi in Learning and Teaching
Friday 28th evening – “Family Hack” – pupils and parents (any age, any school) can bring a laptop for some fun filled computing challenges as presented by the Jam Packed Team.
Saturday 29th August – Raspberry Jam
10.30am – 3.30pm
We will be hosting a Raspberry Jam event. So there will be:
- Hack Spaces – come and <code> with friends
- Getting Started
- Geocraft – Coding Minecraft for Raspberry Pi
- much more… (Want to run a workshop? let us know?)
- We are planning to get some people to present their projects and explain what they’ve done and how?
- Again, this is community driven. So book a space to tell us what you have done.
- Project Demonstations
- Bring your projects and show us what you’ve done – let others have a go and share with other enthusiasts.
To control numbers all tickets for all events will be available via eventbrite.
For more information as it unfolds and follow the link to tickets from:
The Jam Packed Team are being supported by RM and the Raspberry Pi Foundation to run these events.
So, please come along and help make this event a success. Please contact me if you’d like to demonstate a project, lead a workshop or lead a seminar and I’ll see what we can do!!! I look forward to speaking to some of you there.